The awesome blog of an 11 year old technology enthusiast.
Slice of Life 2014: Day #2
March 2, 2014Posted by on
My day today wasn’t so exciting, I guess. Not very much happened. Here is a timeline of my day:
- 8:30PM: I woke up at this time.
- 9:00PM: My dad made his “Corned Beef Hash”, with biscuit dough smothered on top. It was really good.
- 10:00PM: I completed my homework. I typed a social studies paragraph about the geography of China, did about ten multiplication and division algebra problems, questions about a news article for English, and a packet about rocks for Science.
- 11:30PM: My dad and I left to the mall area to go to Lowe’s to pick up air filters, Best Buy just to look around for no reason, Moe’s Southwest Grill for lunch and Aldi’s for groceries.
- 3:15PM: My dad and I arrived home from shopping.
- 4:18PM: I am writing this now.
My day was pretty simple. In an hour or so I’ll go record some more podcasts.